Despite being one of the most common health conditions and making all out efforts, researchers have not achieved success in establishing a single medicine that could cure acne. In fact, there is no cure for acne and each form of acne required different treatment depending upon cause of development of acne. However, certain tips can help you in preventing occurrence or aggravation of acne condition. Following are some of tips.
- Adopt good eating habits. Take your meals on scheduled time
- Ensure that your diet contains adequate quantity of minerals, vitamins and nutrients.
- Regular physical exercises will help you in clearing hair follicles by removing toxic substances through sweat
- Avoid use of oil based cosmetics
- Use gels, ointments, lotions and topical creams such as natural colloidal silver products specially formulated for acne prevention
- If hormonal imbalance is the root cause, consult your physician and take hormone balancing medications
- Make good the nutritional deficiencies by consuming dietary supplements like colloidal silver
- Use home made remedies known for their characteristics of preventing or treating acne condition
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Consult your physician or a dermatologist if your acne is severe in nature or persist for considerably longer periods
Diet plays important role in treatment of acne condition. Adequate quantity of minerals, vitamins and nutrients is essential for proper functioning of various body systems. Deficiencies of these substances can lead to number of abnormalities and result in serious illnesses. You can use dietary supplements like colloidal silver and other solutions that contain natural elements. Colloidal silver provides you double benefits of improving hormonal balances and killing bacteria. Moreover, colloidal silver being obtained from pure natural silver does not possess any unwanted side effects. Another feature of colloidal silver products is that even overdose (prolonged use) of these products does not harm any body system or beneficial tissues (which is a common feature of most antibiotics). You can use colloidal silver in solution form as well as in topical form for local application or spraying. However, use of dietary supplement is not an alternative for natural way of correcting hormonal imbalances. You can maintain the hormonal levels with foods items and medications known for balancing hormonal levels. However, use of natural colloidal silver supplement surely help you in getting rid of bacteria responsible for development of acne as well as regulating hormonal levels.
Peter Salazar's source for quality supplements is http://www.utopiasilver.com.
To read more information on this subject & remedies go here: http://utopiasilver.com/teatimonials/acne.htm