Acne is believed to occur because of an inflammatory disease in the sebaceous glands. These glands normally create an oily substance that lubricates skin and hair hence why your skin is generally smooth.
However when these glands become inflamed, the oily substance that is produced is tightened and very small amounts of it are released making it more likely for them to dry up quickly which is turn leads to acne or blackheads.
Getting rid of acne externally:
1) Mix apple cider vinegar (Found in health food stores, and make sure it is organic) with water (50/50) and apply to skin or areas of the body where acne is present. Do this every night before you go to bed. You should start to see your acne dissapear after around 2 weeks (depending on the person). Apple cider vinegar helps loosen the pores of the skin that secrete oil to smooth your skin.
2) Sweat. Sweating allows the body to open the pores of the skin and through sweat the body frees itself of stored toxins that cause the inflammation of the sebaceous gland. You can sweat by exercising, going to a sauna (most effective), and anything you can think of that causes your body to perspirate.
3) Take a clove of garlic and chop it into tiny pieces then apply small chunks on areas with acne. Do this when you have time to sit and relax or when you're watching T.V.
4) Wash your face and every other area with acne after each procedure indicated above.
5) Eat nothing but organic apples and drink only water for three days. This is a form of fasting in which the body can clean itself from the inside curing the inflammation that causes acne. It is also the most EFFECTIVE and QUICK way to get rid of acne. If you choose go to through with it, repeat this step once every 2-3 months. Your acne will never appear again.
6) Avoid consuming antibiotics, processed foods and goods such as white sugar, white flour, and milk. All of these contain chemicals and hormones which stimulate acne into being produced. Doing this will rid of you acne.
Remedies for getting rid of Acne internally:
Firstly the source of acne is internal hence why you should focus on dealing with it internally. Although people have their theories, the most supported and recognized origin of acne and the inflammation of the sebaceous glands is a Candida overgrowth which is a yeast in your body. When it GROWS due to high consumption of of #6, it can injure or scratch the sebaceous glands which will cause the inflammation itself that causes acne in the first place.
So what to do?
1) Mix a tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with a cup of water and drink it 2-3 times daily. Continue doing this until the acne has vanished. Apple cider vinegar is an "Anti-Candida" liquid that shrinks the Candida preventing it from doing damage to your body.
2) Eat at least 2 cloves of garlic weekly. Try and make sure you can get this done when people aren't around since garlic does cause bad breath. However drinking apple cider vinegar or coffee afterwards helps with the bad breath. Garlic is an "Anti-Yeast" killer that attacks the Candida causing it to shrink.
3) Eat flaxseeds (Found in health food stores). Make sure they are grounded so they digest better. Flaxseeds contain omega 3's which help your body's circulation in addition to digesting food better. This process helps the body's metabolism increase. When you eat the above foods, the flaxseeds will help speed up and increase their effect due to the increased circulation and faster/better digestion.
The above remedies have all been experimented and researched. They work. Though I am not a doctor I believe it is necessary to find unorthodox means to health problems that have no answers like acne.
I believe it is better to take action while you can than sit around and wait. Taking responsibility for your health is in my opinion something everyone has to do.