Here are some you might want to try.
- Try some lavender! Because of its antiseptic properties, lavender has proven to be very effective at treating acne. You may already have some lavender oil in your home so add some to your bath water and have a good soak. Do this regularly.
- Make a facial mask out of cucumber! Put some cucumber into a bowl and crush it into a paste. Apply some evenly over your face and leave for about 30 minutes or so. If you can do this daily then you will start to notice an improvement.
- Make an oatmeal facial mask! Get some oatmeal and mix it with some honey or yoghurt. Make sure you allow the oatmeal to soften first before applying the facial mask. Once the oatmeal has dried, rinse with warm water.
- Use some orange peels! Get some oranges and peel them. Next, grate the peels and add them to a bowl with some water. Mix into a paste then apply to your acne. Wash off after about an hour or so.
- Use some fresh mint leaves! Because of the natural ant-inflammatory properties in mint leaves, they can be very helpful in alleviating your acne. You can get some fresh mint leaves at your local garden centre if you don't grow your own. Once you have the leaves, crush them and then rub the juice on your acne and leave for about 15 minutes or so. Then rinse off with cold water.
- Use some peppermint. Peppermint has medicinal properties that have proved to be very effective in treating acne. Again, if you don't grow your own peppermint it is very easy to obtain. Crush some peppermint leaves until you get some juice. Then apply some of the juice to the infected area and leave for 10 to 15 minutes. Afterwards, rinse off with cold water.