Monday, January 21, 2008

How to Clear Your Acne

I used to suffer from acne for many years and tried lots of different ways to clear my skin. I want to show you what I did to finally stop breaking out and have a clear complexion...

What I eventually discovered was the role of food in my acne. I saw that what I ate DIRECTLY affected my skin. Some food causes hormonal imbalance and results in breakouts, and some food helps balance hormones and prevent breakouts.

Here I want to give you the best food to eat and the worst food to eat so that you too can clear your skin...

The best food to eat is green vegetables. These contain lots of nutrients and enzymes needed to prevent acne. They control and balance your hormones. Considering that it is imbalanced hormones that cause acne, keeping them balanced is very important- and green vegetables (like broccoli, salads and sprouts) are by far the best way to do that and stay clear.

There are many green vegetables available to eat - just check your supermarkets vegetables section. If you eat green vegetables everyday your skin will be significantly clearer.

The worst food to eat is vegetable oil. It causes massive hormonal imbalance and results in the worst breakouts you suffer from. The vegetable oil in your diet is most likely to be from cooking oils like sunflower oil. You need to avoid those. Avoiding vegetable oil was one of the most important things I ever did to stay acne-free.

Making simple changes to your diet is by far the best and easiest way to clear your acne. For more information on how to clear your acne visit my website now

Jack Venta has set up a free website for you that reviews the best acne cures available and reveals how he cured his acne 100% within 1 week. Check out his website at Acne Solved right now.

No comments: